About Our Pharmacy
Semo Drug is your local pharmacy offering a unique choice for your healthcare needs. We provide fast, friendly, personalized and local pharmacy service to the communities we serve. We believe a great relationship with your pharmacist can have a great impact on your health.
It is our mission to provide the personal experience that you just can’t get at a chain pharmacy. Make Semo Drug your local pharmacy.
Meet Our Staff
- Pharmacists & Owners
- SEMO Drug of Kennett opened its doors in 1996 to provide pharmacy services to the Missouri Bootheel area. Chad and Amy Register, owners, met while attending Pharmacy school at the University of Louisiana-Monroe. After graduation in 1995, they married and decided to move back to the area where Chad was raised. His love for pharmacy grew out of a desire to help others. Chad was no stranger...
- PharmD, Pharmacist in Charge
- Employed Since: 2007
- Tyson is a native of Leachville, Arkansas. He graduated from UAMS Little Rock School of Pharmacy in 2004. After graduating, Tyson worked his first few years as a pharmacist at a large chain pharmacy. “It didn’t take me long to realize what I was missing, so I came to Semo Drug. Here, I was able to build meaningful relationships with...
- Pharmacy Manager
- Employed Since: 2007
- “I enjoy working at a pharmacy that makes patient needs the top priority. We all do our best to make our patients’ lives easier. One of the ways we do this is with our SyncRx program. It’s very rewarding to simplify a patient’s medication regimen and take the stress out of refilling their prescriptions.”
- Employed Since: 2014
- “I enjoy my role at Semo Drug because I’m able to help people in our community by providing them with the quality service they deserve. Because I’m bilingual, I serve as an interpreter for our Spanish speaking patients who otherwise would not be able to communicate their questions and concerns to our pharmacists. Everyone in the community is important to us...
- Technician/Pharmacy Intern
- Employed since: 2017
- Jenna graduated from Portageville High School as her class Valedictorian with a 4.0 GPA. She is currently enrolled as a 5th year student at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy. Jenna aspires to become a pharmacist to aid and assist her community by providing quality customer service. We know the future holds bright things for her & we are...